YouSoft takes your privacy seriously
Information Collection and Use
- YouSoft does not collect personal information.
- YouSoft automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, YouSoft cookie information and requested page.
- YouSoft may use information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- YouSoft does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with YouSoft under confidentiality agreements. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- YouSoft may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria�for example, gender, age range, geographic area or general interests.
- YouSoft does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Cookies and other tracking mechanisms
- YouSoft lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to YouSoft's cookies.
- YouSoft uses Web beacons, or single pixel images, to access YouSoft cookies inside and outside our network of websites but only in connection with YouSoft products and services.
- YouSoft keeps track of traffic on the website, based on the visitors' requests, identified by the IP address of their computer. This information is always in agregate form and excludes any personal information. It is used only to analyze the general trends of use and preference of the global population of visitors to the site: which pages are most visited, how long people stay on each visit, how many visitors come each month, etc.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- You can edit your YouSoft account information at any time from inside the YouSoft game.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the YouSoft service, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your YouSoft account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Such communications are rare.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to trusted employees who we believe have reasonable need.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Account Information, stored by YouSoft, is encrypted and password protected.
- YouSoft has taken rigorous measures for protecting the security and integrity of member-related information in order to avoid its loss, corruption, misuse or inadvertant modification.
- YouSoft Inc. may update this policy.
Contact the administrators
- When submitting your comment, request or feedback, please do not submit any details on concepts, ideas or any copyrightable material. If you would like to discuss your concept or idea, please let us know by submitting the contact form, including a general description. Thank you.